GREAT SERVICES, LOW PRICES--WE HANDLE YOUR TRASH, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TOO!
King William Refuse Service
We at King William Refuse Service know you are busy. We want to provide as much information as we can so you do not have to spend time getting in touch with us for information you need.
To help with that we have developed this 'frequently asked questions' or 'FAQ' section.
Also check out our 'about us' page which has some DRS Inc. policies
If you still need some more information; by all means feel free to get in touch with us. Thanks!
1. How do I sign up for service? You may fill out a request form on the website or call the office during business hours.
2. What areas do we service? We service King William, Manquin and Aylett. Please call the office for details regarding West Point, Bruington and Walkerton.
3. Are there any fees upfront? There is no deposit, or can delivery fee. We do ask that you prepay the first quarter (3 months) at the time you set up your service and all future invoices will be mailed.
4. How do I pay for my services? You can pay by online or by phone at no charge. You may also mail in a check or money order. We also accept bank 'bill payments' via your financial institution.
5. Is there a contract? There is no contract for weekly garbage collection.
6. What sizes are the containers for trash? We provide a 96 gallon roll cart for trash.
7. How many trash cans could I put out for pickup? If you are using your own can(s) curbside you can use any combination of cans equaling 96 gallons. With any service plan, you can put out three (3) additional bags.
8. How do I transfer my service to a different address or name? Please call the office and we'll be glad to assist you.
9. How do I cancel my service and is there any fees for canceling? Please call the office and we'll be glad to assist you.
10. How can I place my account on “Vacation hold”? Please call the office and we'll be glad to assist you.
11. Do we work holidays? We work all holidays except Christmas Day; if Christmas Day falls on a Weekend, then there will be no change in pick-up schedule.
12. Do we take bulky items? Please call the office and we will be glad to assist you.
13. Will bad weather change my pickup date? Our Inclement Weather guidelines state that if there is bad weather, we still ask you to put your garbage or recycling out. Depending on the weather, you may expect same or next day pick-up. We also post information on Channel 8 (WRIC) of any altered schedule.